Search in pcbugz

Custom Search

Friday, May 15, 2009

WHAT’S IN STORE FOR INTERNET EXPLORER 8?

My Acer Aspire 4310 (a very old laptop) went through a lot of operating system reinstallation. My co-worker even noticed that I’m doing a lot of work (meaning a lot of opened application / window at the same time) using Intel Celeron proc (multitasking) but the speed is still ok. This might be a scenario where not all Celeron proc fails when a lot of windows are opened at the same time. I said, I could be a reason (the user) why the laptop is not hanging or something (hahaha). With windows XP, it’s perfect, with windows Vista, though, it lags for a second or two. Anyway, I just recently installed IE8 for my newly installed XP Pro SP3. So what’s new about IE8?

I don’t know if these features are included with IE7, but let me tell you anyways. 1. You can turn on/off your “SUGGESTED SITES” or mostly visited sites. 2. SmartScreen Filter is strengthening for your protection against malicious software, fraudulent websites and online phising scams. 3. InPrivate browsing that it will not leave any traces of your internet activity, so no histories. 4. Accelerator lets you map directions, translate words, email your friends, etc with a simple clicks; and 5. Search Suggestion, to which it will display possible search keywords.


...to end: count then share your blessings to others...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?