Search in pcbugz

Custom Search

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

HOW TO ADD VIDEO DOWNLOADER IN FIREFOX

The operating system of my computer is XP Home, and I’m using Mozilla Firefox for browsing the internet. Someone told me to download the latest flash player so that once I go to http://youtube.com, I can download the videos from there. Something like a shot-out will come out once you move the mouse over the video and lets you download it. They even further instructed me to download the video category of flash player and not the audio . And so I did but to no success. I tried another alternative and it just worked:

Go to Mozilla toolbar. Click on Tools, then click on "Add-Ons," then "Get Add-ons". Type this into the search bar, “video downloadhelper”. Downloadhelper is one word, no spaces in between. Then install this software into your computer. The default setting for this add-on is only for video download. If you want to use this for picture download, check the internal settings of your add-on. Am trying other sites aside from youtube if this add-on is ok: and it works just fine.

You can install a converter from this add-on also if you want to download the video then convert it automatically to an extension file that you wanted to use. It's so easy like counting 123...

...to end: count then share your blessings to others...

2 comments:

  1. thanks to me...wahahahaha....

    any sites will do as long as there is a video, even mp3s...downloadhelper can detect those...

    here are some extentions that downloadhelper can detect

    .mp3,.avi, .flv., .swf,.mpeg, .jpeg...

    etc.,...aslong as its a video it can detect it...

    :D


    galing nyan no :D

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?