Search in pcbugz

Custom Search

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HOW TO ADD 3RD COLUMN ON MINIMA TEMPLATE

I'm not quite happy with the templates that blogspot is offering. Am happy with the way you can rearrange the elements into your website, and the term free web hosting option from this site. Researching further, even if I don't know anything about programming, CSS, HTML, etc, I found out about this link that explains it all.

Thank you Amanda for your blog, and because am so happy with how you present it, I will share it to everybody. One thing I find out about the minima template is from your blog, this HTML code:

#sidebar-wrapper { width: 220px; float: right; word-wrap: break-word; /* fix for long text breaking sidebar float in IE */ overflow: hidden; /* fix for long non-text content breaking IE sidebar float */ }


you wrote with the words highligted in red: "right" is not there. In mimina template, it was float endslide something. Common sense told me to change the endslide thing to what you prefer: "right". After following all your instructions, I got a 3 column template! The result is this blog.

Now I want to make the background not pure white but with a picture of anything I like. That I will research further.
Again, thanks for this wonderful help!

...to end: count then share your blessings to others...

1 comment:

What do you think?