Search in pcbugz

Custom Search

Monday, December 28, 2009

HOW TO UPDATE OFFLINE ADDRESS BOOK (AOB) IN OUTLOOK 2007?

Scenario: My work computer is setup with Microsoft Outlook 2007 and is getting it's contact list from the Exchange server. Unfortunately, after the administrator added new contact and you search their names on your contact list (the folder set by the server or your Offline Address Book), it is not updated yet. Here is the solution:

1. Open Oulook 2007
2. Click on the arrow down beside Send/Receive button
3. Click on Download Address Book
4. The Oflfine Address Book dialogue box will be opened
5. Make sure to select the folder to where the lists are saved then OK.
6. Close Outlook then restart it.
It might take 5-10 minutes but it's worth the wait.
FYI: The reason you're not updated yet compared to other computers is because of different time frames specified on individual's outlook and so with the server too.

To end: count then share blessings like Web traffic exchange to others

1 comment:

  1. Some days ago I was at the Inet and caught sight there - how do you fix a corrupt pst/ost. It interested me good design. I was shocked because of I had had a lot of corrupted emails on my PC. And the program recovered theirs for seconds and first of all I didn't pay the money.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?