Search in pcbugz

Custom Search

Friday, November 27, 2009

Increase income using payperpost

My Payperpost generated blogging income for like $40 (paid through paypal) on my other blog which had a page rank of 2. Believe me, it took time for my blog to gain the page rank. Moving forward, this PayPerPost v4.0 has a new face, new opportunities, lets say better opportunities from the previous Hire Me Direct (though I decline some of the opportunities coz they are simply out of topic from your computer hero! I ended up having only 1 opportunity approved (for the meantime). I plan on expanding my blog, meaning to create a new blog not from blogspot anymore but from other free sites that gives freedom in editing the html page just like blogspot. Not because of any negative thing that I encounter with blogspot, but simply I wanted to try some other fields. Blogspot is great when it comes to editing what you want your site to be, but from previous payperpost, mostly they exclude posties from blogspot. Surfing or blogging from a new domain excites me for the newest PayPerPost!

Count then share blessings like Web traffic exchange to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?