Search in pcbugz

Custom Search

Sunday, November 15, 2009

How to activate windows 7 by phone

I have the genuine cd, I installed the windows7 in parallel with Mac, but unfortunately, through the internet when I'm activating it, it says it cannot proceed, either I need to type a new product key or purchase a new one.
There is an option to activate it through phone by dialing 800-4089 (in UAE) but this option is not coming out. So how can I use the phone to activate it, since through the net, it is not working? Here is the solution.

Click Start, go to Run, then type this: slui.exe 4

then press the Enter key. You will notice that a dialog box will be opened for you to activate the windows through telephone. All you need to do is to select your location then dial the toll free number.

Count then share blessings like Web traffic exchange to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?