Search in pcbugz

Custom Search

Monday, July 6, 2009

Vipre Antivirus plus Antispyware rolled in one!

I was so excited about telling you this new Antivirus Software that I was browsing over the internet. For the greatest part, you can download this both antivirus and antispyware-in-1 for a trial period of 15 days! It is up-to-date, user-friendly and easy to understand especially its graphical interface. I’ve used Nor*&n and Mc@$^&e with license and not (means free) but for some reasons, I am not contented with the results these two software is giving me. That’s why I kept on looking and trying for new software to kill viruses, spywares, malwares, worm and whatsoever bugz from my pc and found out that this is a hit for me. Try it yourself so you know what I’m talking about. We always wanted to get the freshest and the latest of news, information and technology, aren’t we, so don’t be left out! There’s no harm in trying. At the end of the day, it’s up to you to keep it or throw it away; at least you have a clearer conscience that you tried it for some reasons. Yeah right, to my astonishment I forget to mention the name of the software: VIPRE AV+AS! Peace out.

...to end: count then share your blessings to others...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?