Search in pcbugz

Custom Search

Saturday, October 17, 2009

PDF searching for eBooks

My aunt is hippy type of gurl that likes to read a lot. No, she isn’t the stereotyped reader that uses bulking books? Think again. She is using an electonic book reader, or most commonly used e-book. She’s always on a look out for new titles and new books from her favourite authors. One day she asked me to type “search pdf” on a search engine to download her book since she don’t have a laptop. Unfortunately it took me almost the whole day searching for the right place to download what she wanted in an utmost speed! Good thing that this site I found and used their services to download her thing! Definitely she said to add this site to my favorites as she needed to download more stuff the second, the third, even the nth time around.

Count then share blessings like Web traffic exchange to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?