Search in pcbugz

Custom Search

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

your computer hero is ranked 1

I never thought having rank 1 for this site is impossible to achieve, since I think there are no visitors. To my surprise when I checked google page rank checker that it ranked 1 out of 10 in a span of only 6 months. I started creating this blog late last year (December 2008), and it gained recognition today! What a wonderful accomplishment for this blog! Thanks to the readers to which I don’t know where you’re coming from. All I wanted to do for this blog is to record my troubleshooting steps I did on a certain given time and computer, as my reference for future similar problems. Not wanting to make such a rank. But anyway, since it is here, I’m here to expand the capabilities of this blog. Paalam!

...to end: count then share your blessings to others...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?