Search in pcbugz

Custom Search

Friday, March 6, 2009

MAC APPLICATIONS

The store manager then asked me “do you know technical things?”
“Yes”, I answered him back.
“Then why can’t you tell the guy what can Mac computers do?” he questioned again.
“The thing the customer is asking is what applications there are in Mac that is different with Windows. I have limited knowledge when it comes to Mac,” I said.
Then he moved out.

As if he I have to know everything. I'm only human. If the customer has time back then, I can look it up on the internet and answer his questions. It’s just that these people are so intense in giving the customer top of the line services when they cannot give it a 100%. Their catalogs are incomplete, the specifications of a computer is incomplete too, and their salesmen don’t know anything about the technical specifications of a device, when in the first place, they should know a little of it, at the least.

That is not the reason I am here. I am here to give justice to an ailing computer, to repair. And not give the technical specifications and what this specific device can do and so on abruptly. It’s like it’s my fault that the customer didn’t purchase the Mac notebook because of me. There are hundred applications! I’m so pissed off with that manager.

For those of you who doesn't know the application a Mac can have, this site is for you. Go and check this link.


...to end: count then share your blessings to others...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?